2016 League Registration Information
The season will begin in the third
week of August. Leagues available for Men's and Coed teams.
Some leagues may be split into divisions based on enrollment and competition
The League announcement can be found
- Registration will be open until all leagues are filled or until 1 week
prior to the season starting.
- A completed roster/waiver ( Click here to download roster/waiver (pdf))
form must be submitted before play begins on the first game of the season.
- Waiver/Roster forms and payments may also be mailed to: David Markusz, 4138 Willowbrook Drive, Liverpool, NY 13090. An e-mail confirmation will
be sent confirming receipt of registration information.
What is needed?
- Team Roster/Waiver (complete with all players names, phone, team captain
information and email contacts) Rosters may be changed or added too per the
league rules. Click here to download
the waiver/roster (pdf) form
- The full registration price of $325 (Checks should be made payable to
"William Myers") by the first game.
- A refundable $50.00 forfeit fee is also required.
Price per team
- $325 league fee, $50 refundable forfeit fee (Total $375.00), payable to
Type of payment accepted?
- Personal or Business Check (payable to William Myers)
All teams entering league play should be familiar with the league rules (Click here).
Please read the rules carefully and make sure all team
members understand them. The league rules are used in conjunction with
Standard ASA rules. A copy of the league rules, ASA rules and schedule
will be provided at the first game of the season.
If you have questions please contact us at
NEW WAIVER/ROSTER FORM
Changes last made on: July 25, 2015